Answer: The game is using the language that is set as default for your OS. To change the language, please set another language as default in your OS language settings:
• Go to Start > Settings > Time & language > Region & language.
• Choose one of your languages and then select Options.
• Select Download from the Download language pack option.
• Once the language pack is installed, select back.
• Choose one of your languages that reads Language pack installed and then select Set as default to make that language the Windows 10 display language.
• You may need to restart your system to apply the changes.
Answer: Please try to restart the app. You can do it in the following way:
1. Launch the game.
2. Swipe the game screen down.
3. When the game screen becomes small, drag it down to the bottom of you device screen.
4. Start the game once again.
Question: I have already played this game on my previous device and now I’ve got a new one. How can I transfer the game progress I’ve already made to it?
Answer: Due to certain technical reasons it is impossible to transfer your game progress from one device to another. In case you reinstall the app, your game progress and purchased items are lost.
Question: How do I reinstall the app?
Answer: Please follow the instruction below to do this:
1. Go to the Main Screen of your device.
2. Swipe the game icon up.
3. Choose "Delete" in the lower left corner of the screen.
4. Tap "Delete".
5. Go to Windows Store and download the game again.
Question: I have a question regarding my purchase. What should I do?
Answer: Please be informed that for any kind of replacing/payment issues, you should contact Windows Store Support directly, as this issue is out of control of G5 Entertainment.