Question: How can I request a refund for the purchase I didn’t receive?
Answer: You can request a refund for your purchase in the following way:
• Locate the receipt for the purchase in question (it was automatically sent to your e-mail address associated with your iTunes account)
• Tap on the “Report a Problem” link in the receipt.
Or you can do it following the next steps:
• Start iTunes on a Mac or a PC and open the Store
• Then click “Account” in the Quick Links section
• Log into your account if necessary
• Scroll down through the Purchase History
• Click on the arrow icon to the left of the purchased item
• On the next screen, click the “Report a Problem” button at the bottom
• Then click on the “Report a Problem” link where the purchase in question appears
• An online form will open in your default browser
• Choose the reason for the refund and press the “Submit” button.
Question: I want to transfer my game progress to my new device. What should I do in this case?
Answer: In order to restore your game progress, please log into your G5 friends account in the following way:
• Tap the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
• In a new window tap 'My Profile' in the very bottom of the screen.
• Tap 'Change Player' in order to log in with your Player Name and password you used in your game.
• Tap 'Sign in' to confirm the changes.
Question: The game doesn’t run after installation or shuts down during play.
Answer: To ensure optimal performance of the game, it is recommended that you restart your device after installing a new application. To restart your device, press and hold both Home and Power buttons for about 10 seconds until the device restarts.
Question: The game takes too long to launch. What am I to do?
Answer: Please keep in mind that the game goes in real time and it earns you credits and energy even when the app is minimized or closed. Trying to open the game your city works out what has happened during the time you were away and it might take some time to launch completely.
In case you´ve been waiting awhile and the application hasn´t launched, please contact our support team at email@example.com and provide us with more detailed information concerning the issue you´ve faced:
- What device are you using to download the application?
- Did you try to reboot your device?
- What firmware version are you currently running on your device?
- Does your internet connection work correctly?
Any other details you consider worth mentioning are very welcomed.
Question: I would like to start a new city in Virtual City Playground. How can I do that?
Answer: Unfortunately, there is no way you can start another city within the current application. In order to build a new one you need to delete your application and reinstall it. Thus, your progress will be lost and you will start working on another city. Sorry if the game feature has caused any kind of inconvenience for you.
Question: I want to listen to my own music during play on my iPad.
Answer: You can do it in the following way:
- On the Home screen, locate and tap the icon "iPod".
- Choose the option "Music".
- Choose the preferable music track.
- Press the Home button.
- On the Home screen, tap on G5’s game you would like to play.
Question: My city credits disappear when I minimize or close the game. What should I do?
Answer: We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Our Technical Team is aware of this problem and is currently working on fixing it. Please wait till the next update becomes available to overcome this problem. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Question: I don´t know how to build Oil Derrick or Plastic Factory. It tells me to build one but I can´t find it anywhere. What should I do?
Answer: If you need to find an Oil Derrick and a Plastic Factory, please, tap the Build Tab, swipe the menu to the left and choose Cosmetics. You will find Dairy Farm, Recycling Plant, Oil Derrick, Grain Farm, Extract factory, Plastic Factory, Cosmetics Factory and Shopping Mall there.
Question: I don’t receive new quests. What should I do?
Answer: Please be informed that if you don’t get any new quests within 24 hours, it means that you’ve completed all available quests. You can continue playing game using diamonds to unlock the stuff for decorating and developing your city. With the nearest update we are going to prepare new quests where you can unlock the new stuff completing levels and quests step by step.
Answer: Please make sure all newly-built houses and Recycling Plant are added to the dumpster´s route. Keep in mind that your vehicle should be upgraded. If the problem persists, try to delete your trash-collector if any, sell and buy a dumpster again and assign its route through all houses. The issue should now be solved. We apologize for this inconvenience and will try to fix it in the nearest future.