Question: As I try to install the update from App Store, it says the update is already installed. And I’m stuck in the loop with the update message. What should I do?
Answer: Please be informed that the game version is still updating on the store servers. Allow some more time for the store servers to update the app version and try updating your game later.
We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and truly appreciate your patience in this matter.
Question: My game crashes when I try to open it. What should I do?
Answer: Our Technical Team is currently working on isolating the problem and fixing it. We would appreciate some additional information to speed up the fix. Please contact our Support Team at email@example.com with the detailed description of your issue. Thank you for your kind assistance.
Question: I updated my game to the latest version it now it won't open. What should I do?
Answer: Please be informed that our Team has fixed this issue in the 1.6.1301 update of Mahjong Journey. Please visit the Apple App Store to download the 1.6.1301 update with the fix. We apologize for the inconvenience this caused, as we hope to have you as a customer for many years to come.
Question: My game doesn't load. It stays on the loading screen. What should I do?
Answer: Please make sure you have a stable Internet connection and leave the game on the loading screen for a while. The game will download the update for some time. It may take several minutes to load it. Once the download is complete, the game app will start normally. If the problem persists, please contact us.
Question: I have lost all my progress and collected items in my game. What should I do?
Answer: Please be informed that our Team is working to implement a fix as quickly as possible. Please avoid playing these games until we notify you.
We need the following details to help us resolve this matter swiftly:
• Your G5 Friends Profile Login
• The email address associated with your G5 Friends profile
• The level you've reached in the game
After getting this information, it may take us up to several business days to isolate the core of the incident and restore your game progress.
Also, keep checking your store app for the alert about a new available update with the fix for your game.
We are thankful for your patience.
Question: Upon launching the app my game crashes. What should I do?
Answer: To apply the fix to your game, please delete the app and reinstall it from the App Store.
Here are the instructions for how to do that:
• Tap and hold the app until it starts shaking.
• Tap the “X” on the corner of the app icon.
• Press the Home button.
• Go to the App Store and download the app again.
• Wait for the app to download, and then open it from the Home screen.
Keep in mind that in the event you haven’t updated your game version since July 1, 2015, it will not be possible to restore your game progress. We are terribly sorry for that.
Question: I have already played this game on my previous device and now I’ve got a new one. How can I transfer the game progress I’ve already made to it?
Answer: In order to restore your game progress, please log into your G5 friends account. You can do it in the following way:
- In the game please tap the 'Friends' icon in the bottom of the screen.
- In a new window tap 'My Profile' in the very bottom of the screen.
- Tap 'Change Player' link under the avatar.
- In a new window log in with your nickname and password you used in your old game.
Question: How can I request a refund for the purchase I didn’t receive?
Answer: You can request a refund for your purchase in the following way:
• Locate the receipt for the purchase in question (it was automatically sent to your e-mail address associated with your iTunes account)
• Tap on the “Report a Problem” link in the receipt.
Or you can do it following the next steps:
• Start iTunes on a Mac or a PC and open the Store
• Then click “Account” in the Quick Links section
• Log into your account if necessary
• Scroll down through the Purchase History
• Click on the arrow icon to the left of the purchased item
• On the next screen, click the “Report a Problem” button at the bottom
• Then click on the “Report a Problem” link where the purchase in question appears
• An online form will open in your default browser
• Choose the reason for the refund and press the “Submit” button.
Question: I received new Christmas update. Where can I find snowflakes?
Answer: Please be informed that in order to play special Christmas levels you need to have certain amount of snowflakes for each five levels. If you tap to play the level, the game prompts you that you have no snowflakes and you can find them in the main map of levels.
Please tap "Open the map of levels", the game brings you to the current part of levels you are playing on. Then tap on the snowflake image in the lower part of the event icon and the game will show you the levels that give you the snowflakes after completing them.
These levels are marked with snowflake image. You can win 1, 3 or 5 snowflakes, if you finish the level with 1, 2 or 3 stars.
Please note that when you gather all snowflakes available on offered section, you should spend them. After you spend all snowflakes for completing Christmas locations, the game offers you another levels where you can win them.
Question: The game doesn’t run after installation or shuts down during play.
Answer: To ensure optimal performance of the game, it is recommended that you restart your device after installing a new application. To restart your device, press and hold both Home and Power buttons for about 10 seconds until the device restarts.
Question: I cannot post my achievements to Facebook. What should I do?
Apparently, Facebook is experiencing some problems at the moment. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved soon and you will be able to post your achievements again. We will keep you up-to-date on any new information on this issue. You can get more details contacting Facebook Help Center support specialists.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Answer: You can do it in the following way:
- On the Home screen, locate and tap the icon with an image of a gear ("Settings").
- The Settings screen will appear. In the side menu on the left you will see a subsection with the settings of the apps installed on your device. Tap on G5's game which language you would like to change.
- On the right side select the option "Language".
- Press the Home button.
- On the next screen select the language that you want the game to use. The option "Auto" is selected by default and makes the game use the system language set on your device.
Answer: You can do it in the following way:
- On the Home screen, locate and tap the icon "iPod".
- Choose the option "Music".
- Choose the preferable music track.
- Press the Home button.
- On the Home screen, tap on G5’s game you would like to play.