Stand O’Food® City: Virtual Frenzy

Question:   How can I request a refund for the purchase I didn’t receive?

Answer:     You can request a refund for your purchase in the following way:

• Locate the receipt for the purchase in question (it was automatically sent to your e-mail address associated with your iTunes account)

• Tap on the  “Report a Problem” link in the receipt.


Or you can do it following the next steps:

• Open the App Store app

• Click “Support” on the right under Quick Links

• Then click “Contact Support” on the left

• Click on the “Get Started” button

• Click on “Purchases, Billing and Redemption”

• Click “Mac App Store account billing”

• Then click “Continue”

• Choose the option – “Talk to Apple Support Now”, “Schedule a Call”, or “Chat”.


 Question:     I was charged twice. What should I do?

Answer:        Please be informed that once you have purchased the full unlock of the application, all subsequent unlocks after that should be done for free.
If you have been charged twice for the unlock of the same application from the same account, please, contact Mac App Store Support directly and fill in the form there, as this issue is out of control of G5 Entertainment.



Question:     I have already played this game on my previous device and now I’ve got a new one. How can I transfer the game progress I’ve already made to it?

Answer:       In order to restore your game progress, please log into your G5 friends account in the following way: 
• Tap the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board. 
• In a new window tap 'My Profile' in the very bottom of the screen. 
• Tap 'Change Player' in order to log in with your Player Name and password you used in your game. 
• Tap 'Sign in' to confirm the changes.


Question:     Where can I find the folder with save files for the game?

Answer:       You can find the folder with save files in the following way:

  1. Open the folder "Finder" on your Dock.
  2. Choose the user's name.
  3. Open the folder "Library".
  4. Find the folder with the Application name containing your save files.
Question:      I encounter difficulties with launching the game from the account with restricted rights. What should I do?
Answer:        You can try to add in the list of unrestricted websites. 

You can follow the instruction below:
  1. Go to System Preferences.
  2. Select Parental Controls.
  3. Sign in the user name and password.
  4. Click on "Website Restrictions".
  5. Select "Allow access to only these websites".
  6. Add to the list.
  7. Press "OK" and start the game once again.

Please, have a look at the screenshot with a Parental Controls screen.

Question:     I want to switch to another language in the game on my MAC. How can I do it?

Answer:        Please pay attention that our games run on the language selected in system.
To change one language for another you want follow the instruction please:

  1. Choose "System Preferences" in dock (icon with gears).
  2. Click on "Languages and text".
  3. Choose the language you want and move it to the top of the column


Question:    How can I upgrade a café/ factory?
Answer:      Please note that the ability to upgrade cafés/ factories will appear after you complete a certain quest. It doesn’t depend on your game level. Just keep completing the game quests and the quest to upgrade a café/ factory will appear.


Question:  How can I remove hills and rocks?

Answer:     Please be informed that currently there is no possibility to remove rocks and hills on your game map. This feature will be added in one of the future updates for the game.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk