Question: I did not receive the purchase in the game. What should I do?
Answer: Please be informed that our Technical Team is currently working on isolating the problem and fixing it. We would appreciate if you are able to help us and provide with some additional information to speed up the fixing process. Please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the detailed description of your issue for us to investigate your matter as quickly as possible. We are thankful for your patience and will do our best to find a solution as soon as possible.
Question: How can I request a refund for the purchase I didn’t receive?
Answer: You can request a refund for your purchase in the following way:
• Locate the receipt for the purchase in question (it was automatically sent to your e-mail address associated with your iTunes account)
• Tap on the “Report a Problem” link in the receipt.
Or you can do it following the next steps:
• Open the App Store app
• Click “Support” on the right under Quick Links
• Then click “Contact Support” on the left
• Click on the “Get Started” button
• Click on “Purchases, Billing and Redemption”
• Click “Mac App Store account billing”
• Then click “Continue”
• Choose the option – “Talk to Apple Support Now”, “Schedule a Call”, or “Chat”.
Question: I was charged twice. What should I do?
If you have been charged twice for the unlock of the same application from the same account, please, contact Mac App Store Support directly and fill in the form there, as this issue is out of control of G5 Entertainment.
Question: Where can I find the folder with save files for the game?
Answer: You can find the folder with save files in the following way:
- Open the folder "Finder" on your Dock.
- Choose the user's name.
- Open the folder "Library".
- Find the folder with the Application name containing your save files.
You can follow the instruction below:
- Go to System Preferences.
- Select Parental Controls.
- Sign in the user name and password.
- Click on "Website Restrictions".
- Select "Allow access to only these websites".
- Add xpromo.g5e.com to the list.
- Press "OK" and start the game once again.
Please, have a look at the screenshot with a Parental Controls screen.
Answer: Please pay attention that our games run on the language selected in system.
To change one language for another you want follow the instruction please:
- Choose "System Preferences" in dock (icon with gears).
- Click on "Languages and text".
- Choose the language you want and move it to the top of the column