Question: My game is in English and I would like to change the language of the game. How can I do that?
Answer: The game is using the language that is set as default for your OS. To change the language, please set another language as default in your OS language settings:
• Go to Start > Settings > Time & language > Region & language.
• Choose one of your languages and then select Options.
• Select Download from the Download language pack option.
• Once the language pack is installed, select back.
• Choose one of your languages that reads Language pack installed and then select Set as default to make that language the Windows 10 display language.
• You may need to restart your system to apply the changes.
Question: After updating my game to 1.18 version, I'm not able to move around my city map using the keyboard arrows. What should I do?
Answer: Please be informed that in order to move around your city you need to simultaneously hold the right mouse button and move the mouse around the map. Also you can use the mouse scroll wheel for navigation.
Question: I want to transfer my game progress to my new device. What should I do in this case?
Answer: In order to restore your game progress, please log into your G5 friends account in the following way:
• Tap the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
• In a new window tap 'My Profile' in the very bottom of the screen.
• Tap 'Change Player' in order to log in with your Player Name and password you used in your game.
• Tap 'Sign in' to confirm the changes.
Answer: Please try to restart the app. You can do it in the following way:
1. Launch the game.
2. Swipe the game screen down.
3. When the game screen becomes small, drag it down to the bottom of you device screen.
4. Start the game once again.
Question: How do I reinstall the app?
Answer: You can reinstall the game in the following way:
1. Go to the Main Screen of your device.
2. Swipe the game icon up.
3. Choose "Delete" in the lower left corner of the screen.
4. Tap "Delete".
5. Go to Windows Store and download the game again.
Question: The game takes too long to launch. What am I to do?
Answer: Please, keep in mind that the game goes in real time and it earns you credits and energy even when the app is minimized or closed. Trying to open the game your city works out what has happened during the time you were away and it might take some time to launch completely.
In case you´ve been waiting awhile and the application hasn´t launched, please contact our support team at email@example.com and provide us with more detailed information concerning the issue you´ve faced:
- What device are you using to download the application?
- Did you try to reboot your device?
- What firmware version are you currently running on your device?
- Does your internet connection work correctly?
Any other details you consider worth mentioning are very welcomed.
Question: I would like to start a new city in Virtual City Playground. How can I do that?
Answer: Unfortunately, there is no way you can start another city within the current application. In order to build a new one you need to delete your application and reinstall it. Thus, your progress will be lost and you will start working on another city. Sorry if the game feature has caused any kind of inconvenience for you.
Question: My city credits disappear when I minimize or close the game. What should I do?
Answer: We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Our Technical Team is aware of this problem and is currently working on fixing it. Hopefully it will be fixed in the nearest future. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Question: I cannot post my achievements to Facebook. What should I do?
Answer: When posting an achievement, you should leave a comment or fill in a couple of words in "What´s on your mind" box. After that the achievement should be posted to your wall.
Apparently, Facebook is experiencing some problems at the moment. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved soon and you will be able to post your achievements again. We will keep you up-to-date on any new information on this issue. You can get more details contacting Facebook Help Center support specialists.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Answer: If you need to find an Oil Derrick and a Plastic Factory, please, tap the Build Tab, swipe the menu to the left and choose Cosmetics. You will find Dairy Farm, Recycling Plant, Oil Derrick, Grain Farm, Extract factory, Plastic Factory, Cosmetics Factory and Shopping Mall there.
Question: I don’t receive new quests. What should I do?
Answer: Please be informed that if you don’t get any new quests within 24 hours, it means that you’ve completed all available quests. You can continue playing game using invests points to unlock the stuff for decorating and developing your city. With the nearest update we are going to prepare new quests where you can unlock the new stuff completing levels and quests step by step. You can receive invest points as a reward for completing levels or you can buy invest points.
Question: The game doesn´t recognize that I have fulfilled the goal to add all houses to Dumpster´s route. What should I do?
Answer: Please make sure all newly-built houses and Recycling Plant are added to the dumpster´s route. Keep in mind that your vehicle should be upgraded. If the problem persists, try to delete your trash-collector if any, sell and buy a dumpster again and assign its route through all houses. The issue should now be solved. We apologize for this inconvenience and will try to fix it in the nearest future.