Question: My game is in English and I would like to change the language of the game. How can I do that?
Answer: The game is using the language that is set as default for your OS. To change the language, please set another language as default in your OS language settings:
- Go to Start > Settings > Time & language > Region & language.
- Choose one of your languages and then select Options.
- Select Download from the Download language pack option.
- Once the language pack is installed, select back.
- Choose one of your languages that reads Language pack installed and then select Set as default to make that language the Windows 10 display language.
- You may need to restart your system to apply the changes.
Question: I am experiencing some technical problems with the game. What should I do?
Answer: Please contact our Support Team at email@example.com with the detailed description of your issue for us to investigate your matter as quickly as possible.
Question: I have already played this game on my previous device and now I’ve got a new one. How can I transfer the game progress I’ve already made to it?
Answer: In order to restore your game progress, please log into your G5 friends account. You can do it in the following way:
- In the game please tap the 'Friends' icon in the bottom of the screen.
- In a new window tap 'My Profile' in the very bottom of the screen.
- Tap 'Change Player' link under the avatar.
- In a new window log in with your nickname and password you used in your old game.
Question: I cannot post my achievements to Facebook. What should I do?
Answer: When posting an achievement, you should leave a comment or fill in a couple of words in "What´s on your mind" box. After that the achievement should be posted to your wall.
Apparently, Facebook is experiencing some problems at the moment. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved soon and you will be able to post your achievements again. We will keep you up-to-date on any new information on this issue. You can get more details contacting Facebook Help Center support specialists.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Answer: Please try to restart the app. You can do it in the following way:
1. Launch the game.
2. Swipe the game screen down.
3. When the game screen becomes small, drag it down to the bottom of you device screen.
4. Start the game once again.
Question: How do I reinstall the app?
Answer: Please follow the instruction below to do this:
1. Go to the Main Screen of your device.
2. Swipe the game icon up.
3. Choose "Delete" in the lower left corner of the screen.
4. Tap "Delete".
5. Go to Windows Store and download the game again.