Answer: Please try to restart the app. You can do it in the following way:
1. Launch the game.
2. Swipe the game screen down.
3. When the game screen becomes small, drag it down to the bottom of you device screen.
4. Start the game once again.
Question: How do I reinstall the app?
Answer: Please follow the instruction below to do this:
1. Go to the Main Screen of your device.
2. Swipe the game icon up.
3. Choose "Delete" in the lower left corner of the screen.
4. Tap "Delete".
5. Go to Windows Store and download the game again.
Question: I have a question regarding my purchase. What should I do?
Answer: Please be informed that for any kind of replacing/payment issues, you should contact Windows Store Support directly, as this issue is out of control of G5 Entertainment.
Question: I cannot post my achievements to Facebook. What should I do?
Answer: When posting an achievement, you should leave a comment or fill in a couple of words in "What´s on your mind" box. After that the achievement should be posted to your wall.
Apparently, Facebook is experiencing some problems at the moment. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved soon and you will be able to post your achievements again. We will keep you up-to-date on any new information on this issue. You can get more details contacting Facebook Help Center support specialists.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Question: My game is in English and I would like to change the language of the game. How can I do that?
Answer: The game is using the language that is set as default for your OS. To change the language, please set another language as default in your OS language settings:
- Go to Start > Settings > Time & language > Region & language.
- Choose one of your languages and then select Options.
- Select Download from the Download language pack option.
- Once the language pack is installed, select back.
- Choose one of your languages that reads Language pack installed and then select Set as default to make that language the Windows 10 display language.