Question: I have already played this game on my previous device and now I’ve got a new one. How can I transfer the game progress I’ve already made to it?
Answer: In order to restore your game progress, please log into your G5 friends account in the following way:
• Tap the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
• In a new window tap 'My Profile' in the very bottom of the screen.
• Tap 'Change Player' in order to log in with your Player Name and password you used in your game.
• Tap 'Sign in' to confirm the changes.
Question: How do I reinstall apps that I already own?
Answer: If you delete an app or get a new phone, you can always get the app again. To reinstall one or more apps, do the following:
- In the App list, tap Store Tile.
- Tap More icon, then tap My apps to see a list of every app you've downloaded on this (or any other) Windows Phone.
- Tap Select icon, select one or more apps, then tap Download icon.
- You'll need a Wi-Fi connection to download any apps that are larger than 50 MB.
Question: I have reinstalled the game. How can I get my progress back?
Answer: To get your progress back, please log into your G5 Friends account from within the game.
Please perform the following steps in order to sign in to your G5 Friends account:
• Launch the game on your device.
• Tap Friends tab on the bottom of the screen.
• Choose “My Profile”.
• Tap “Change Player”.
• Enter your player's name and password from your previous game.
Question: How do I delete an app from my phone?
Answer: To delete an app, follow the steps below:
- In the App list, tap and hold an app or game, then tap Uninstall.
- When asked for confirmation, tap Yes.
Question: How do I restart the app?
Answer: You can restart an app in the following way:
- Press and hold the Back button,
- Swipe through your open apps and tap Close icon to close the one you want.
- Go to your Apps List, find the app and launch it.